- Most key codes cost just 18$-20$ per model
- weekends Codes 30$.
- Top 10 Stolen Cars in USA
- USER MANUALS DOWNLOADS
- Please consult the list and click Here for full details on the car makes we offer codes for, as well as their availabilities.
- Our Support ONLY VIA EMAILS
- Please verify VIN number before submitting request.
GM IS NOT AVAILABLE
Car Key Codes.org Licensed locksmiths and repossession companies need to have quick, easy access to car key codes. Car owners should know their key codes in case of emergency. Don’t get stuck or stranded. If you’re locked out, Car Key Codes can help.Â Locksmiths Start Here
The fastest and most reliable way to find out a car’s key code so a new key can be made is the car’s VIN number. The VIN is the car’s identification number and can be found either on the windshield or inside the driver-side door.
Finding the car’s key code by VIN number has never been easier.Car Key Codes has a vast database of car models and is available to registered users online anytime. Phone and text services are also available to registered users Monday through Friday.
Car owners must provide proof of ownership in order to register with Car Key Codes. This is the best way we can ensure against ownership fraud and subsequent theft.
Here are a few good reasons why a car owner needs to know their key code:
1) If you’ve locked your keys in your car and don’t have a spare, you could have a new key made to act as a spare.
2) The key has broken in a lock or in the ignition. Without the key code, it would be difficult for a locksmith to replicate your key from the broken one. With the key code via the VIN number, a brand new key could be made, identical to the original.
3) Copying an old or worn key will duplicate its dullness and will yield yet another worn key. Having the key code handy would provide your locksmith with the right combination to furnish you with a new key, as if it had come straight from the dealer.
Smartphone? Smart choice.
Registered users at Car Key Codes.org are encouraged to bookmark this page on their Smartphones for the fastest possible access to our catalog of VIN numbers and key codes. No matter where you are, how late or early in the day, you are never more than a few clicks away from the info you need to get your clients rolling again.
Most key codes cost just 18$-20$ per model ( weekends 30$).Â Please consult the list and click Here for full details on the car makes we offer codes for, as well as their availabilities.
Our support via emailÂ Support@carkeycodes.org open 24/7 email us with any questions you may have.
Our online database is available 24/7. Registration is FREE and FAST, Get started HERE.
Verification process can take up to 24 hours.Â Link To Us for 10% Off